Matrix Health Recruitment
Matrix Health Recruitment ensures that not only are all required mandatory steps for recruitment adhered to, but so are all surrounding aspects involved in leaving your usual area of work and living and moving to another one.
Below is a general outline as to the steps involved in the recruitment process:
- Medical Practitioner (MP) contacts Matrix Health Recruitment (MHR);
- MP provides documentation outlining clinical experience and skills as well as language competency. MP also provides further information regarding expectations surrounding desired career or job;
- MHR reviews documentation and personal requirements and arranges for telephonic consultation with one of our experienced Recruitment Assistants;
- Once MP and MHR are comfortable to proceed further along the recruitment pathway the following steps are initiated:
Commence the regulatory steps:
- Matching of clinical skills and personal wishes to databank of existing positions
- Discussion with health facility and MP to assess degree of interest to proceed
- Satisfy English language competency requirements
- Clarify category of intended employment – ie General Practitioner/Family Physician, Hospital non-specialists, Specialists
- Commence Australian Medical Council written examination component (not mandatory but highly recommended to enhance the range of possible positions and locations of employment)
- Apply for Visa
- Undergo Police and Character tests
- Verification of Curriculum Vita and clinical experience
- Application to relevant Medical Board for medical registration
- Application for Medicare numbers (if appropriate)
Following confirmation of all the above steps, MHR will provide an outline of the transfer and re-settlement process. It would be prudent NOT to resign from your existing position until all these steps have been verified and confirmed.
MHR will also address any needs surrounding your spouse and children during the above process, especially if your spouse also intends to work whilst in Australia.